College Station, Texas

Please, please, please DO NOT lease from this agent or you will not see your deposit refunded.Unfortunately we were in the middle of our lease when it was transferred to this agent with very unprofessional staff.

They breach their contract terms and make up charges to rip you off with your deposit. There is no communication when they have your money even when you follow their instructions at move-out. We took pictures to prove our position as dealing with them was suspicious. There is no caring at this place so I wanted to make it a point to let people know about our experience.

Had to rate it 1 star only to make this post.It does not deserve a star rating as we are very disappointed and out our deposit money - STAY AWAY.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $195. lis.ramirez is overall dissatisfied with Real Estate Bcs and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about real estate bcs property leasing at Real Estate Bcs was have no integrity Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Real Estate Bcs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Real Estate Bcs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Real Estate Bcs?

Comments